Engineered specifically for your 68-70 Plymouth B-Body with Big Block V8 engine (383, 440) and factory a/c.
Classic Auto Air's affordable engine compartment upgrade kit will not only help you save on horsepower, give you better fuel economy and performance, allow for a continuous duty rating of 6,000 RPM and save half the weight of the stock compressor, but it'll look cool in the process as well! It's also exactly what you need when converting your air conditioning system from to 134a!
WHY UPGRADE TO A ROTARY COMPRESSOR?
- Reduce shaft seal leak problems associated with the stock compressor.
- Majority of conversion from the old R12 to newer 134a. For more information on converting to 134a, CLICK HERE.
- Save horsepower.
- Improve fuel economy.
- Continuous duty rating of 6,000 RPM.
- Modernize appearance.
WHAT DOES AN ENGINE COMPARTMENT UPGRADE KIT INCLUDE?
- Rotary compressor
- Compressor mounting bracket.
- Suction & Discharge hoses**
- Liquid (High Pressure) Lines
- Direct Replacement parallel-flow high-performance condenser.
- Condenser Mounts and/or Brackets
- Expansion valve
- O-rings & hardware.
- All the tech support you need.
NOTE - For factory air-conditioning equipped vehicles only.
**Hoses supplied with one end open, along with the corresponding fitting and cutting/crimping instructions. Your local hydraulic shop can provide crimping services, or we can provide the crimping service for an additional fee. Instructions for both options will be included.
Original Air Group's affordable & easy to install high performance rotary compressor upgrade kit will not only help you save on horsepower, give you better fuel economy and performance, allow for a continuous duty rating of 6,000 RPM and save half the weight of the stock compressor, but it'll look cool in the process as well! It's also a great start to converting your air conditioning system from the old R12 refrigerant to the newer 134a! Kit includes rotary compressor, compressor mounting brackets, suction & discharge hoses, filter-drier, thermostat, o-rings & hardware and all the tech support you need. For factory air-conditioning equipped vehicles only. Pulleys are additional, if needed.